At Craig S. Hanson, CPA, we view tax planning and preparation as a form of investment. By putting your faith in us to help you properly plan for and file your taxes, you’re reaping the biggest return and minimizing filing errors that might slow things down. In trusting us with your filing, you’re making a smart move for the future.
We’re committed to helping you keep your hard-earned money, without having to pay a penny more in taxes than you’re legally required to. And, some of the biggest savings can come when we work together and plan ahead, which is why we offer proactive tax planning suggestions that can save you money when tax time comes around. Take a look:
- Tax planning: In order to make tax season as quick and painless as possible, it takes some foresight in managing your tax filing. Through comprehensive tax planning, we’ll help make sure that when the time does come to file, there are no surprises and your refund is exactly what you expect it to be.
- Tax preparation: Many people avoid visiting a tax preparer in Jamestown, ND because they only see it as another cost when tax season rolls around, however working with Craig S. Hanson, CPA means reaping the benefits that come with an accurate tax filing that’s maximized to provide you with the fullest return possible! When you work with us, you’re making an investment in peace of mind and the hearty refund check!
Let us help with your taxes
Tax time can be frustrating and confusing for anyone—it pays to seek out tax preparation services in Jamestown, ND that can alleviate these feelings and leave you with only complete peace of mind. At Craig S. Hanson, CPA, we make thing simple by offering:
- Preparation and e-filings for your individual, corporate or estate tax returns at the local, state and national levels, so you can get any refunds back as quickly as possible.
- Constant updates on due dates, so you can stop worrying about whether you’ve forgotten to file something important or not!
- Answers to your tax-related questions and explanations that make sense, so you always know your options.
- Support and representation, in case you receive a bill or audit notice form any tax agency.
If you’re ready to make your taxes simple and seamless, it’s time to schedule a meeting with Craig S. Hanson, CPA. Feel free to give us a call today at 701-252-6190.