There’s a certain time of year when no matter who you are or what your profession may be, you’re in need of an accountant in Jamestown, ND. That’s right: we’re talking about tax season. However, it’s not just during tax season that accountants in Jamestown, ND come in handy. You may not even be aware of all the services and benefits that an accountant can provide you. Whether you’re an individual, run a small business or are part of a larger company, read on to learn whether looking for accountants in Jamestown, ND can make your life easier with these services:
- Tax preparation: As your finances become more complicated, you may find that you have more and more challenging tax returns. Maybe you have multiple jobs or investments or assets, or even do work that makes you considered self-employed, creating an even bigger tax headache come tax season. When you work with Craig S. Hanson, CPA, you will reap the benefits that come with an accurate tax filing that maximizes your return. We will help with preparation and e-filing for your individual, corporate or estate tax return. The investment in having accurate tax preparation is well worth the cost.
- Tax planning: You may not know that you can start tax planning with accountants in Jamestown, ND well before tax season. In fact, it’s often necessary and recommended! Many individuals and small businesses should be paying taxes year-round, and most don’t understand the right amounts they should be paying and how this will benefit them at the end of the year. Contact Craig S. Hanson, CPA for advice about year-round tax planning. We will provide regular updates on due dates and answer any tax-related questions you have.
- Tax resolution: Maybe you’ve already made the mistake of not hiring an accountant in Jamestown, ND and have made errors on your taxes, missed deadlines or are being audited. Don’t worry—Craig S. Hanson, CPA can help! Get tax relief from our experts in resolving back taxes and IRS problems, end IRS wage garnishments, liens and levies on your accounts and break your cycle of delinquent tax returns, back taxes, audits and IRS issues today.
- Bookkeeping: If you’re a small business owner or self-employed individual, we can help get your books back on track and keep them that way. We can help you properly manage your ledger and delve into the multitude of information on proper booking. Plus, we can offer QuickBooks services, which is one of the best tools for your business that many people either don’t understand or aren’t utilizing fully.
- CFO services: Small businesses without a finance manager struggle with many of the financial aspects of their business. Craig S. Hanson, CPA can help you manage your business’ cash flow by providing profitability analyses, planning and budgeting services, as well as real estate and equipment acquisition advice.
- Payroll services: Another position that small businesses might put off filling is a payroll manager. You can make sure your employees are paid on time and you are staying up to date on compliance laws, as well as manage aspects of HR, with help from an outside accountant in Jamestown, ND.
If you’re looking for accountants in Jamestown, ND, Craig S. Hanson, CPA can handle all aspects of your taxes and finances and keep you on the path to growth and compliance. Give us a call for a consultation today!