Many small businesses struggle with payroll as they grow. Hiring a full-time accountant can be expensive, and handling payroll on your own can be confusing, frustrating and a time-consuming task that may detract from other aspects of your business’ operation. Instead of stressing over payroll, consider hiring outside help for payroll services in Jamestown, ND. Read on to learn more about the benefits of hiring Craig S. Hanson, CPA for payroll services:
- Pay employees on time: If your business is growing, you may be managing many employees who expect certain levels of protection. Paying employees on time is an important part of managing a small business well, and paying them late can lead to many problems with employee morale, turnover and even legal consequences. Make sure your employees are paid on time and in full with outside payroll services in Jamestown, ND.
- Minimize errors: If you’re taking care of payroll yourself, you are likely making mistakes. You have many aspects of your business to run, and you likely don’t have the accounting training that a professional payroll service in Jamestown, ND will possess. Craig S. Hanson, CPA is experienced at handling payroll for many companies and businesses, and can handle your payroll error free.
- Anticipate more costs: Another benefit of hiring outside help for your payroll services is that the hired accountant can help you anticipate more costs that you may not be aware of. With Craig S. Hanson, CPA as your payroll coordinator, he can alert you to potential labor costs and keep you up to date on reporting in easy-to-understand ways.
- Save money on a full-time accountant: Another option aside from hiring an outside payroll service in Jamestown, ND would be to hire a full-time accountant. However, paying a full-time accountant is expensive, and you’re likely paying for way more hours than keeping on top of simple payroll will involve. By hiring an outside accountant, you can pay for only the services you need, saving you thousands on labor costs.
- Stay up to date on compliance laws: Craig S. Hanson, CPA can also help you stay up to date on ever-changing compliance and payroll laws, which are difficult to keep up with unless you’re in the industry. When you have a business to run and other concerns, it’s difficult, if not impossible, to stay up to date on rules and regulations that you’ll need to know come tax time.
- Manage all aspects of HR: In addition to handling payroll and the financial day-to-day of your business, Craig S. Hanson CPA can manage other aspects of human resources, such as the onboarding process and programs for new employees, compensation audits, new hire reporting and management of time-off requests. This will save you an entire employee’s worth of duties (or more), from an HR manager to an accountant to a variety of other personnel management tasks.
If you’re looking for payroll services in Jamestown, ND, Craig S. Hanson, CPA can handle your business’ finances and keep you on the path to sustainable growth, all while saving you money and ensuring that the financial and personnel aspects of your business are running smoothly. Give us a call today for a consultation!